Welcome to Ninja by Design
Ninja by Design is a website design and development agency based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. We develop sites using WordPress, which makes it easy to edit your website. We also offer training videos and full support services to help you manage your site and give you peace of mind should the worst happen, we like to build long lasting relationships with all our clients and pride ourselves on providing a good experience of working with a designer.
If you want to find out more about working with us and what to expect click the button below.
Web Design & Development
We’re experts in mobile and tablet-friendly responsive web design, WordPress and Bootstrap frameworks. We offer a full range of web design and development services including basic template modification to a full bespoke design.
Got problems with your existing website? We can find and fix 95% of the problems of an existing website, the other 5% are usually something we cannot control.
Website Maintenance & Support
More than just maintenance, we offer training, support and peace of mind. We look after all the updates, can make changes for you, keep on top of website performance and make sure everything is running smoothly for your customers.
We look after the boring aspect of running a website so you can concentrate on the most important part – Making Your Business a Success!
We offer 3 base packages but if these don’t meet your requirements we can happily offer a bespoke maintenance agreement for you.
Website Speed Optimisation
The loading time of your website can affect your bottom line, loading time is a major contributing factor to page abandonment. Most site visitors don’t have the patience to wait for a page that’s taking to long to load.
This means you’re not just losing conversions from visitors currently on your site, but that loss is magnified to their friends and colleagues as well. The end result is lots of potential sales down the drain because of a few seconds difference.
We can drastically reduce page load times for your WordPress website, recently we reduced a website load time from 12.6 to 2.6 seconds thats an 80% reduction in loading time!